The Benefits of Sea Moss
- Eliminates excess mucus from the respiratory, lymphatic and digestive systems. Removing excess mucus helps prevent, colds, viruses and environments for cancers.
- Immune Boosting minerals support healthy immune system and the healing of wounds. Antiviral and Antioxidant. Conversion of vitamins to the immune system.
- Anti Inflammatory properties reduce CRP, especially in aging adults, overweight individuals and those who are pre-diabetic/diabetic. Also reduces inflammation for injuries as well as for muscles and joints, post work out.
- Soothes and aids the digestive track from indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, bloating, constipation, gastritis, IBD, IBS, and diverticular disease.
- Vast skin, hair and nail benefits. Conversion of Vitamin A to retinol, helps the body produce collagen, supports hair follicles and hair growth. Anti bacterial properties fight against skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis. Relieves dandruff and skin conditions on the scalp.
- Facilitates bone and tissue growth and repair, combats osteoporosis and maintains strong and health bones.
- Boost exercise performance and recovery. Eases contraction and relaxation of muscles. Helps move blood sugar and dispose of lactate that builds up and causes fatigue. Converts food into energy. Replenishes and nourishes depleted body after workout. Relief to body and muscle soreness on post work out days.
- Increases energy through the conversion of vitamins and minerals as well as carbohydrates. Conducts management of how the body stores and uses energy.
- Produces effects for better quality and longer lasting sleep.
- Thyroid support through production and conversion of thyroid hormones. Contains the cleanest form of iodine and can be used to support those with hashimoto’s disease.
- Assists in filtration of waste in liver and kidneys. Kidney stone prevention through the lowering of excessive calcium levels and increased urine production.
- Benefits the nervous system through nerve cell functions and impulses, keeping nerve cells healthy and facilitation of nerve conduction
- Assists in dopamine production and reduces levels of depression.
- Helps in lowering high blood pressure, eliminating excess sodium and reducing risk of stroke. Prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Assists in the process of producing DNA and RNA
- Reduces insulin resistance and helps stabilize blood sugar levels in Diabetics.
- Increases libido, menstrual cramp relief and supports healthy sexual and reproductive organs.
- Supports brain development and growth in utero. Supports production of amniotic fluid. Provides minerals and nutrients to fetus as well as to a nursing baby through the mothers breastmilk.
DISCLAIMER. Use this product at your own risk. The 92 Minerals Company seeks to provide consumers with quality products made with care. Consumers who use any product provided or sold by The 92 Minerals Company are presumed to have sought medical advice from a physician or other qualified expert prior to use. The 92 Minerals Company shall not be held liable for any side effects, including but not limited to allergic reactions of any kind, issues with consumption, rashes, and any other unexpected or unwanted effects of using this product. The information provided on the website for The 92 Minerals company is intended merely as ideas about how these products could be prepared and used, and most ideas are based on feedback from other clients and customers. The 92 Minerals Company is in no way purported to be medical experts; we merely seek to find the highest quality ingredients to provide high quality products. The 92 Minerals Company is not responsible for post purchase storage or actions by the consumer. USE THIS PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN RISK.